Legal advice in immigration matters.

Residency for retirees.

Residency for people on a fixed income.

Residency for investors.

Residency for self-employed people or entrepreneurs.

Residency for foreign workers.

Permanent residency.

Residency by kinship.

Teachers, students and volunteers special category permit.

Short Stay visa.

Tourist visa extension.

Social Security enrolment.


Driver’s license homologation.

Company registration before the Immigration Department.